Here are the top security stories from recent weeks:
- Mercedes-Benz Discloses Breach Exposing Customer Information
- Supermarket Chain Wegmans Exposes Customer Data Due to Misconfigured Cloud Databases
- City of Tulsa Suffers Ransomware Attack, Warns Residents of Personal Data Exposure
- Software Tool Vendor Atlassian Patches One-Click Account Takeover Vulnerabilities
- Nobelium Threat Actors Accessed Microsoft Customer Support Computers
The post Bitglass Security Spotlight: Misconfigured, Unsecured Cloud Platforms and Averted Attacks appeared first on Security Boulevard.